eNotices are now available with your current or new eStatement enrollment. You can now receive the following notices through Community Bank CBD’s online banking:
- Loan Payment Notices and Loan Statements
- CD Interest, Rate Change & Maturity Notices
- Checking Account Transfer and Overdraft Notices
- Savings Transfer Notices
- HSA Monthly Statements
- IRA Savings Interest, Rate Change & Maturity Notices
E-statements replace your current paper bank statements and offer some of these benefits:
- Online access to your checking and/or savings account information.
- The ability to view and print statements at your convenience.
- The option of balancing your statement online.
- Access up to 16 months of statement history.
- Monthly e-mail notification when statements are available.
There is NO CHARGE to sign up for eStatements…. all you need is an Online Banking account at Community Bank CBD!
Registration is EASY! Print and complete the enrollment form and mail to the address listed below or drop off at any one of our 4 locations. To access the eStatement/eNotice Enrollment form, please click here.
Mail your completed form to:
Community Bank CBD
P.O. Box 648
Delavan, WI 53115
Each month an email will be sent to you notifying you that your eStatement or eNotice is ready to view. You must have an online banking Access ID and Password for Community Bank CBD’s Online Banking to receive eStatements and eNotices. You will have the ability to build a history of up to 16 months of eStatements and eNotices for your accounts. You will no longer receive a paper copy of your statement delivered via U.S. mail. Disclosures normally sent in paper format may be sent to you electronically in the future. Checks will be available for viewing and printing online through online banking. For any additional questions please contact us at 262-728-2265.
Adobe Reader is required to view your e-statements online. If you do not have the latest version of Adobe Reader please click on the link below to download a free version.
**To terminate your current eStatement/eNotice enrollment please print out the enrollment form and sign the bottom of the form under the Termination header and forward on to the address above or drop off at any of our locations.