If you have access to the internet, you can transform your personal computer into an office. With a simple click of a mouse, you can pay bills from your account in a completely secure environment. Even in this high speed, high tech day and age, we are still focused on you and your financial needs.
Click on the link below to see the new look and features of Community Bank CBD’s Online Bill Pay program.
FEATURES OF ONLINE BILL PAY! (new features shown in bold below)
- You are in control of when and how much you pay
- No more hassles of writing checks, sealing envelopes, and sticking stamps
- Make loan payments, utility, and other payments at the touch of a button
- Make online transfers to accounts held in your name at other financial institutions*
- Transfer funds electronically to friends and family through PopMoney*
- Will now be integrated for use with Community Bank CBD’s Mobile Banking App!
*Additional per transaction fees apply to these types of transfers
Unlimited Bill Payees, no monthly or annual fee for personal checking accounts as long as one payment is made in a 30 day period.**
|Business NOW Checking||FREE|
|Small Business Checking||$4.95 per month|
|Mid-Business Checking||$4.95 per month|
|Business Checking||$4.95 per month analyzed|
|Overdraft Fee||$33.49 per each item|
|Bill Pay Inactive Fee**||$4.95 per month|
**The Inactive Bill Pay fee is charged when no e-bill has been received or a payment made in a 30 day period
BANKING AGREEMENT AND DISCLOSURES
Community Bank requires you to change your password upon first use in order to protect the security and privacy of your financial information. We also require you to change your password on a regular basis to further protect yourself.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO READ BEFORE YOU BEGIN!
This information explains your obligations under your Community Bank Online Banking Service Agreement. You should carefully read the following before accessing your accounts online.